Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Social Media

I'm now on the following social media sites:

Facebook: as Rina Flanagan http://www.facebook.com/home.php

Twitter: @mmcflanagan
There's a line through the "at-sign" here so don't copy and paste this as a link.
Similarly, if not already connected to me at Facebook, you'll have to go to the general FB Home page and search for my name.

As soon as I can figure out how, I'll post a page of pics for "Anthills, Elephants and Other Fascinations". Looks like it's possible to do it from within Blogger with a bit of Html tweaking.

I really like my old Adobe GoLive application - for making web sites and writing bits of html - on my (even older) Powerbook, but in the case of the first, it's no longer supported, and the latter is getting so long in the tooth that I work on it as little as possible to preserve the beastie. There's no replacing the dear thing if it dies.

So, am experimenting with a PC-based HTML editor called HTML-Kit on the relatively new laptop...

No comments:

Post a Comment